Bachelor of Business Administration
For working professionals holding an associate's degree or a minimum of 30 transferrable credits, Quinnipiac’s online bachelor of business administration delivers the right combination of business fundamentals and strategic skills needed to advance in increasingly complex environments. This 100 percent online program is also ideal for those interested in changing careers and acquiring the expertise needed to become global business professionals.
In the competitive business world, employers are looking for highly skilled professionals who can step up and produce results – both independently and as part of a diverse team. This program will help you master the skills needed to do just that, as you focus on management, business communication and strategic decision making.
|Summer Application Deadline: May 6|
|Click here to apply now|
Are you interested in earning your master's degree?
With permission of both the undergraduate and graduate program directors, students who are interested in pursuing graduate education upon the completion of their bachelor's may elect to take 9 credits of graduate-level coursework as part of their bachelor curriculum. These credits may then be applied to graduate coursework in Quinnipiac's MBA program or online MS in Organizational Leadership.
The online bachelor of business administration (BBA) is a 121-credit degree completion program and allows you to transfer in a maximum of 91 credits. The core curriculum helps students build strong business fundamentals in the areas of accounting, business analytics, finance, management, marketing and international business. The program is rounded out with a wide range of electives to allow students to further explore areas such as innovation, investing and negotiation thereby customizing their experience to meet their career goals.View Curriculum
Upon completion of the Bachelor of Business Administration program, students will demonstrate the following competencies:
- Effective Communication and Social Intelligence: Capabilities with respect to effective written and oral communications, and the interpersonal skills required to work effectively as a member of a team.
- Business Strategy and Integration: An understanding of the interdependence of the various functional areas of business, and the ability to make a well-reasoned recommendation concerning a business situation.
- Knowledge of Core Business Functions: An understanding of core business functions and an ability to apply functional knowledge to practical business problems.
- Ethics, Diversity and Globalization: Ability to identify ethical issues related to business practices, to recognize the complexity and ambiguity of those issues, to apply of an ethical decision-making framework, and to formulate an ethically justifiable solution; an awareness and appreciation of the diversity in the workplace; and an awareness of issues surrounding the globalization of both domestic and international business activities as well as the ability to develop strategies to address those issues.
Consistently favorable rankings in publications like U.S. News & World Report and The Princeton Review are only a small part of what makes Quinnipiac's business programs so sought-after. Our outstanding faculty members are what truly set Quinnipiac apart. Online and on-campus students are taught by the same dedicated, full-time faculty, and all are part of Quinnipiac's uniquely supportive educational community.
Students choose our online business programs because:
- Quinnipiac University is regionally accredited by NECHE(New England Commission of Higher Education).
- The School of Business is AACSB accredited(less than 5% of business schools hold this elite accreditation).
- We feature a highly supportive online environment that accommodates the needs of working professionals.
- The Princeton Review ranked Quinnipiac as having one of the best business schools in the United States in 2019.
- Ranked as the #1 Military Friendly school among private institutions offering doctoral programs by Military Friendly in 2019-20.
- Our online business programs are consistently ranked favorably by U.S. News & World Report.
- We don't outsource your education; our faculty, administrative staff and technology support are all part of the Quinnipiac community and are fully committed to your success.
- The same highly qualified faculty that teach on-campus also teach online.
- Faculty in the School of Business have industry experience.
- We offer a flexible curriculum that allows for customization or a broad managerial approach.
Rankings & Accreditations
Only five percent of the world's business schools earn full accreditation from AACSB International – the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business – and the Quinnipiac University School of Business is honored to be one of them.
Students who experience our programs learn from top practitioners and scholars both in the classroom and online. The combination of contacts, resources, mentorship and expert instruction provides a definitive edge for students, whether they are just beginning their careers or moving on to the next level professionally.
Our outstanding faculty members are fully immersed in the global business challenges, best practices and theoretical thought of today, which enables us to continually update our curriculum with the most relevant and insightful coursework for all business students.
Review the details of each program to find the best fit for your educational and career goals.
Discuss admission requirements with your admission counselor.
Submit your application online.