Master of Business Administration
The speed at which the business world moves today is staggering. Quinnipiac University's online master of business administration program prepares you by giving you the resources you need to lead and thrive, even in the fast-moving field of global business. You will leave the program knowing how to make informed decisions, work across cultures and lead organizations of all natures, sizes and structures.
Even if you are a full-time professional, the program helps you master the skills needed to advance without interrupting your busy work schedule. Fundamentals such as accounting, finance and marketing are balanced by emphasis on interpersonal and professional skills, such as collaboration, effective communication, ethical reasoning, problem-solving and recognition of opportunity – skills that can't be fully grasped from a textbook.
Perhaps most important, the program enables you to master the art of decision-making – the most critical quality of successful business leaders.
|Spring Application Deadline: January 3|
|Click here to apply now|
The core requirements of our online MBA program drill down deep into all aspects of decision-making – from how it affects finance to the best approaches in a global economy. The curriculum also includes your choice of one of three courses we refer to as "decision making tools" to help round out the core curriculum. Students have the option to choose from a variety of career-focused electives to further customize their learning experience, including our health care management track.View Curriculum
Students who graduate from the MBA program will develop and emphasize skills in the following areas:
- Business Analytics: Demonstrate facility with quantitative methods and tools and an ability to interpret financial metrics.
- Managing People: Demonstrate an ability to understand models and applications of leadership and social intelligence.
- Managing Organizations: Demonstrate an ability to understand organizational behavior and structures and the importance of effective communication.
- Strategic Integration: Assess and diagnose a situation and to formulate and implement effective decisions and responses to business problems.
- Ethics: Identify ethical issues related to business situations and to develop appropriate situational responses consistent with organizational and societal values.
- Knowledge of Business Disciplines: Demonstrate knowledge of business disciplines (marketing, management, finance and managerial accounting) and the connection between disciplines.
National accreditations and rankings in publications like U.S. News & World Report and the Princeton Review are only a small part of what makes Quinnipiac's business programs so sought-after. Our outstanding faculty members are what truly set Quinnipiac apart. Students have access to the same dedicated, full-time faculty, whether they take courses online or in a traditional classroom setting. Each student and faculty member is part of Quinnipiac's uniquely supportive educational community.
Students choose our online graduate business programs because:
- Quinnipiac University is regionally accredited by NECHE(New England Commission of Higher Education).
- The School of Business is AACSB accredited(less than 5% of business schools hold this elite accreditation).
- Ranked as the #1 online MBA in Connecticut by U.S. News & World Report for Best Online MBA Programs in 2019.
- Ranked among the best in the nation by U.S. News & World Report for Best Online Graduate Business Programs in 2019.
- 98% of graduate business faculty hold doctoral or terminal degrees in business or related fields.
- Faculty in the School of Business have industry experience.
- 97% of our graduate business faculty are employed full-time at Quinnipiac University.
- The same highly qualified faculty that teach on-campus also teach online.
- We feature a highly supportive online environment that accommodates the needs of working professionals.
- Listed by the Princeton Review as one of the best business schools in the U.S.
- Flexible curriculum that allows for specialization or a broad managerial approach.
- We don't outsource your education; our faculty, administrative staff and technology support are all part of the Quinnipiac community and are fully committed to your success.
Rankings & Accreditations
Only five percent of the world's business schools earn full accreditation from AACSB International – the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business – and the Quinnipiac University School of Business is honored to be one of them.
Students who experience our programs learn from top practitioners and scholars both in the classroom and online. The combination of contacts, resources, mentorship and expert instruction provides a definitive edge for students, whether they are just beginning their careers or moving on to the next level professionally.
Our outstanding faculty members are fully immersed in the global business challenges, best practices and theoretical thought of today, which enables us to continually update our curriculum with the most relevant and insightful coursework for all business students.
Review the details of each program to find the best fit for your educational and career goals.
Discuss admission requirements with your admission counselor.
Submit your application online.