MS in Business Analytics
||33 Total Credits||Fall & Spring Start Dates|
Designed for working professionals, the master of science in business analytics program helps you develop the skills you need to address massive amounts of data and leverage those skills to make successful business decisions. Gain the quantitative, analytical and presentation skills required to solve business problems, create new business opportunities and support an organization's latest innovations.
These sophisticated skills are in high demand at corporations and organizations around the globe that need professionals who can mine, analyze, and interpret big data, provide insights and use those insights to drive strategic planning. Business intelligence and analytics has become a top priority at insurance firms, financial services companies, marketing agencies and manufacturing organizations, just to name a few.
There is an abundance of opportunities for highly skilled and well-trained professionals to grow and lead within this field. This 100 percent online program prepares you to take advantage of those opportunities and go further with your career.
Through a partnership with SAS, graduates of this program will be issued a Certificate in Business Analytics Using SAS. This certificate will serve as the foundation for students to pursue any of the official SAS Certification exams to further distinguish themselves as top analytics professionals.
The master of science in business analytics is a 33-credit program. The curriculum prepares professionals to lead within the field with courses that focus on the visualization, mining, management and warehousing of data as well as statistical analysis; information technology project management; predictive modeling; and other highly specialized and sophisticated analytical skills.View Curriculum
National accreditations and rankings in publications like U.S. News & World Report and the Princeton Review are only a small part of what makes Quinnipiac's business programs so sought-after. Our outstanding faculty members are what truly set Quinnipiac apart. Students have access to the same dedicated, full-time faculty, whether they take courses online or in a traditional classroom setting. Each student and faculty member is part of Quinnipiac's uniquely supportive educational community.
Students choose our online graduate business programs because:
- Quinnipiac University is regionally accredited by NEASC(New England Association of Schools and Colleges).
- The School of Business is AACSB accredited(less than 5% of business schools hold this elite accreditation).
- 98% of graduate business faculty hold doctoral or terminal degrees in business or related fields.
- All faculty in the School of Business have industry experience.
- 97% of our graduate business faculty are employed full-time at Quinnipiac University.
- The same highly qualified faculty that teach on-campus also teach online.
- We feature a highly supportive online environment that accommodates the needs of working professionals.
- Ranked among the best in the nation by U.S. News & World Report for Best Online Graduate Business Programs in 2016.
- Listed by the Princeton Review as one of the best business schools in the U.S.
- Flexible curriculum that allows for specialization or a broad managerial approach.
- We don't outsource your education; our faculty, administrative staff and technology support are all part of the Quinnipiac community and are fully committed to your success.
Rankings & Accreditations
Only five percent of the world's business schools earn full accreditation from AACSB International – the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business – and the Quinnipiac University School of Business is honored to be one of them.
Students who experience our programs learn from top practitioners and scholars both in the classroom and online. The combination of contacts, resources, mentorship and expert instruction provides a definitive edge for students, whether they are just beginning their careers or moving on to the next level professionally.
Our outstanding faculty members are fully immersed in the global business challenges, best practices and theoretical thought of today, which enables us to continually update our curriculum with the most relevant and insightful coursework for all business students.
Review the details of each program to find the best fit for your educational and career goals.
Discuss admission requirements with your admission counselor.
Submit your application online.