Health Care Compliance Certificate
The first university-based program of its kind in the country, Quinnipiac University's online health care compliance certificate program was created to meet the growing demand for health care managers and attorneys who are knowledgeable about compliance with federal and state regulations. With certification from the health care compliance association, Quinnipiac's Schools of Business and Law jointly offer this unique program to qualified students.
Gain the expertise and skills you need to function as an efficient and knowledgeable health care compliance professional. Your coursework will focus on the following areas:
- Principles and specifics of health care compliance
- Principles of general management
- Legal aspects of health care compliance
- Principles of financial management and auditing
Once you complete the program and are awarded a health care compliance certificate, you'll be qualified to take the HCCA national certifying examination.
The 18-credit health care compliance certificate program consists of six required courses. The curriculum prepares students to become knowledgeable health care compliance professionals via courses centered on the legal, ethical, management and financial aspects of health care compliance.View Curriculum
National accreditations and rankings in publications like U.S. News & World Report and the Princeton Review are only a small part of what makes Quinnipiac's business programs so sought-after. Our outstanding faculty members are what truly set Quinnipiac apart. Students have access to the same dedicated, full-time faculty, whether they take courses online or in a traditional classroom setting. Each student and faculty member is part of Quinnipiac's uniquely supportive educational community.
Students choose our online graduate business programs because:
- Quinnipiac University is regionally accredited by NEASC(New England Association of Schools and Colleges).
- The School of Business is AACSB accredited(less than 5% of business schools hold this elite accreditation).
- 98% of graduate business faculty hold doctoral or terminal degrees in business or related fields.
- Faculty in the School of Business have industry experience.
- 97% of our graduate business faculty are employed full-time at Quinnipiac University.
- The same highly qualified faculty that teach on-campus also teach online.
- We feature a highly supportive online environment that accommodates the needs of working professionals.
- Ranked among the best in the nation by U.S. News & World Report for Best Online Graduate Business Programs in 2017.
- Listed by the Princeton Review as one of the best business schools in the U.S.
- Flexible curriculum that allows for specialization or a broad managerial approach.
- We don't outsource your education; our faculty, administrative staff and technology support are all part of the Quinnipiac community and are fully committed to your success.
Rankings & Accreditations
About the School of Business
Only five percent of the world's business schools earn full accreditation from AACSB International – the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business – and the Quinnipiac University School of Business is honored to be one of them.
Students who experience our programs learn from top practitioners and scholars both in the classroom and online. The combination of contacts, resources, mentorship and expert instruction provides a definitive edge for students, whether they are just beginning their careers or moving on to the next level professionally.
Our outstanding faculty members are fully immersed in the global business challenges, best practices and theoretical thought of today, which enables us to continually update our curriculum with the most relevant and insightful coursework for all business students.
About the School of Law
What sets the Quinnipiac School of Law above other law schools is the way we help students develop the skills, acquire the knowledge, and discover the personal strengths that produce skilled, ethical and successful attorneys. Our personal, student-centered approach will both challenge and support you in your preparation for a career in law.
In addition, we offer faculty members who are renowned for their scholarship and commitment to teaching, academically rigorous courses, loyal and successful alumni, and focused and motivated students.
The Quinnipiac University School of Law is fully approved by the American Bar Association and a member of the Association of American Law Schools.
Review the details of each program to find the best fit for your educational and career goals.
Discuss admission requirements with your admission counselor.
Submit your application online.