Tuition & Fees
|School of Business||Tuition Rate Per Credit|
|MBA - Business Administration||$895.00|
|MBA - Chartered Financial Analyst ® Track||$895.00|
|MBA - Health Care Management Track||$895.00|
|MBA - Supply Chain Management Track||$895.00|
|MS in Business Analytics||$895.00|
|MS in Organizational Leadership||$895.00|
|MS in Organizational Leadership - Health Care Management Track||$895.00|
|MS in Organizational Leadership - Human Resource Leadership Track||$895.00|
|MS in Organizational Leadership - Public Service/Nonprofit Leadership Track||$895.00|
|MS in Organizational Leadership - Strategic Leadership Track||$895.00|
|Health Care Compliance Certificate||$895.00|
|School of Communications||Tuition Rate Per Credit|
|MS in Interactive Media||$895.00|
|MS in Interactive Media - Multimedia Production Concentration||$895.00|
|MS in Interactive Media - Social Media Concentration||$895.00|
|MS in Interactive Media - UX Design Concentration||$895.00|
|MS in Interactive Media - Custom Concentration||$895.00|
|Advanced Graduate Certificate in Social Media||$895.00|
|School of Health Sciences||Tuition Rate Per Credit|
|BS in Health Science Studies||$550.00|
|Occupational Therapy Doctorate||$920.00|
|School of Nursing||Tuition Rate Per Credit|
|BS in Nursing (RN to BSN)||$550.00|
|Post-Master's Doctor of Nursing Practice||$955.00|
|Post-Master's Doctor of Nursing Practice - Care of Populations Track||$955.00|
|Post-Master's Doctor of Nursing Practice - Nursing Anesthesia Track||$955.00|
|Post-Master's Doctor of Nursing Practice - Nursing Leadership Track||$955.00|
Technology & Lab Fees:
- The summer semester fees are $50 total, for both summer session 1 & summer session 2.
- There is a $150 fee per semester for the fall semester and the spring semester for part-time (5-8 credits) enrollment.
- For students who are enrolled full-time (9 or more credits) there will be a $325 fee per semester for the fall and spring.
Clinical programs may have additional fees for residency components
*There are also other fees assessed for certain payment plans.Please check the Bursar's website for more information about fees.
Cost of Attendance
There are two categories of costs that make up your total student budget.
- Direct Costs for which you receive an e-bill from Quinnipiac University. These consist of tuition and any student fees, course fees and applicable registration fees.
- Indirect Costs you may incur but for which you do not receive a billing statement such as books, supplies, personal expenses and off-campus living expenses. These costs will change based on program of study and the budget terms a student is enrolled in.
Budget Periods: 3 months (summer only)- 12 months (summer/fall/spring)
These estimates are for educational expenses and are, therefore, used when calculating financial aid eligibility. It is important to note that you will only be billed for the direct costs by Quinnipiac University.
Based on 2014/2015 budget:
|Books & Supplies||$350 to $1,050 annually depending on program of study and length of budget periods|
|Living Expenses||$1,861 per month (off-campus and on-campus)
$902 per month (at home with parents)
|Miscellaneous Expenses:||$400 to $1,400 annually depending on program of study|