Applying for Financial Aid
To qualify for federal loans, you must:
- Be accepted into a degree granting program
- Be a U.S. citizen, permanent resident or eligible non-citizen as defined by the FAFSA
- Not be in default on any federal student loans
- Have registered with the Selective Service (if you are a male student)
- Register for at least half-time* enrollment (per semester)
- Meet the University satisfactory academic progress policy
*Half-time enrollment is considered 6 credits for undergraduate students and 5-8 credits for graduate students
- Visit the FAFSA website and use school code 001402 for QU to receive your FAFSA results.
- Fill out the latest online programs financial planning/aid application form.
- If nothing additional is needed an award letter will be issued.
- After both are submitted, a financial aid file will be created and reviewed.Use school code 001402 for QU to receive your FAFSA results.
- You will be contacted if any additional information is needed.
- Access your award letter via your QU email.
- Accept/Decline and be sure to submit your award letter.
The below forms are in PDF format and require Adobe Reader.
- Online Programs Financial Planning/Aid Application 2015-2016: Required for online students who are seeking any form of assistance for Summer 2015, Fall 2015 and/or Spring 2016 in the following programs: business analytics, interactive media, instructional design, journalism, organizational leadership, MBA, sports journalism, teacher leadership.
- Online Programs Financial Planning/ Non-Aid Application 2015-2016: Required for online students who are not interested in applying for financial aid.
- 2015-16 Federal Direct Graduate PLUS Loan Request Sheet: This form is to be completed by a graduate student who wishes to borrow under the Federal Direct Graduate PLUS Loan Program and serves as authorization to run a credit check.
- Request for Additional Funds for Computer Purchase: Graduate students who will take out additional loan funds to reimburse themselves for the purchase of a computer must complete this form.
- 2015-16 Verification Worksheet #1: To be completed only if requested, this form is used to verify information related to the FAFSA.
- Online Programs Financial Aid Application for Graduate Students 2014-2015 : Required for online students who are seeking any form of assistance for Summer 2014, Fall 2014 and/or Spring 2015 in the following programs: information technology, interactive media, organizational leadership, MBA, teacher leadership.
- 2014-15 Verification Worksheet #1: To be completed only if requested, this form is used to verify information related to the FAFSA.