Online Programs Open House
Get a Closer Look at Quinnipiac's Online Programs.
It is important to carefully examine all of your options as you select an online program. One of the many ways Quinnipiac University Online helps guide you through that process is with our online events – 45-minute webinars that take you through the ins and outs of each program.
Hosted by members of the admissions staff, the webinars are highly informative. By attending one of these events, you will learn:
- Comprehensive information about the particular school and program you're interested in
- The admission requirements you need to meet in order to apply for the program
- How to apply for both your chosen program and financial aid
- What it's like to be an online student at Quinnipiac University
There are numerous webinars available throughout the year, so that you can choose the one that is best suited for your needs and goals, and works best with your schedule.
Special Event: An Inside Look at the MS in Interactive Media
Hosted by program director, Phillip Simon
Thursday, July 27th at 12:00PM ET
To register for this event:
- Select "School of Communications" under "School" below
- Choose "MS in Interactive Media" under "Program"
- Select the appropriate date
- Provide some basic information and submit the form